Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Connor Visits Crazy Horse Part Deux




Day 3
Right, so after the day of rest taken on the second day we were ready to rock and roll once more! To celebrate this glorious day of holy gloriousness Crazy Horse took some brownies. Then he broke the brownies and said...

"Take this all of you and eat it, for all of ye who eat this brownie shall be very stoned"

And so all the disciples took the brownies and ate it.

After this Crazy Horse took some beer and he blessed it. He said

"Take this all of you and drink it"

And so all the disciples took the beer and they drank it and then watched some seriously awesome kung fu movies.

No I usually don't engage in much THC based revelry and brownies are indeed a tricky beast... You see they don't kick in for a few hours... I didn't know that and although I am sure crazy horse was well aware he didn't care and we stuffed our little faces full of the nutritious brownies.

Cut to a few hours later and I am baked out of my fucking mind. We were in some bar and Crazy Horses pals were trying to talk to me but I was just sitting there staring at the table. I remember trying to talk to girls but I can't... Its like they're there and I'm there and words were coming out of my mouth but there was nothing there... Then me and crazy horse fell asleep in a bar and that brought day 3 to an end

Day4 

Up bright and early at 10am... Immediately we down shots of bushmills hit the old rock band and begin a day of drunken mayhem. I don't know what happened next but we did end up in some German bar where myself and crazy horse down a couple of 2 litre boots... Next thing we are in some bar and crazy horse is trying to make me drink the elixir of PDP (rum and red bull)... Thank fuck I meet this cute maths teacher and make haste out of there with her waking up in staten island the next day! 

And off home with me! Thank fuck!

Clearly the moral of this story is that if you teach a man to fish he will always see a stitch in time! 

No comments: