Saturday, June 6, 2009

The attack of Blondzilla !

OK douches, let me set the scene

Myself, Jake, Mal and Ross all out rampaging through town like a hurricane of brilliance! We are all pretty toasted and find ourselves in a late bar. The time is 1am.

In walk the barmaids from our favourite bar! Then are on us immediately... COOL! They fucking love us for some reason. I am wearing a pretty faggoty top and they are all accusing me of being gay!? Can you believe it!? Well I strongly I disagree

"Look since when does fucking guys doesn't make you gay?!" I actually had a whole comedy routine about that but I digress...

Anyway I have no fucking clue what we were saying to them but somewhere in the haze of giggling and nonsense I spot her. Standing 6' 3" in heels, long blond hair and sexy secretary glasses... Blondzilla!!

Over I go, yak yak yak and all of a sudden we are sitting down on a couch and I am complimenting her on how smart she was. Then I told her I thought she was sexy and she should get away from me. Some time later I suggested we go back to my place to watch wedding crashers. Some serious resistance before getting into the taxi but I basically pushed her in and told the taxi driver to go! Had to give the whole "Look nothing is going to happen that we both don't want to happen bla bla bla" speech, this speech is quite effective in disapating negative feelings about the pull actually.

So into Chateau Connor we go... Of course I don't even own wedding crashers so we convened in my room to watch some video on youtube. Pushed her onto the bed and made out some. Stopped watched the video and slammed blondzilla back on the bed. She was towering over me. Pretty funny. Well Guess what!? I encountered a mountain of resistance to sex! Earlier in my career I would have gotten frustrated, pushed too hard and fucked it up... However after the previous nights revelations I was just thinking to myself.... "Well this chick is horned out of her mind and basically its a battle between me and her fucking hair brush so the odds are definitely with me, I am just going to wait this one out until she breaks"

And I am glad to say after a quick nap she did... and all of a sudden transformed in a Wild Cat of sexual desire! Lots of fun for Connor... yay!

She was actually a really cool girl too. Had a good laugh with her the next day... Didn't bother calling her again. Don't know why really, just couldn't be arsed I suppose.

Watching Star Wars here now (the old ones not the catastrophic nonsense that was the prequels). The story at its core revolves around a central character, Luke. Due to some seemingly random events a whole galaxy of wonder, adventure and possibility opens up in front of him. Love movies like that. Sometimes I kinda feel like that myself. Life is fun.

Connor

3 comments:

Bolo said...

I'd like to hear more about the pre-sex speech and what frames you set up.

pick up artist said...

Connor it's great to see you're making progress but there is something brash about your writing. I suggest you work on making your lifestyle a bit more attractive to prevent all this 'resistance' you're getting. If you work on this enough, it'll be the girl that's trying to push you into the cab.

Anyway, great read.

Anonymous said...

Previous poster, plz stop talkin like that. Well done Connor. He basically had a bit confidence, pushed through all the bullshit and fucked the girl. All the rest is a load of bollocks. Nice one man! ;)