Saturday, June 6, 2009

The "I have never" game!

So in order to take this game malarkey to the next level and what not I've been going out on my own lately. I highly recommend this to everyone! The hard part is making yourself leave the house but after that its all gravy!

So I was out on my own there Friday two weeks ago. The area I go to is kind of a hipish but not super crowded area and all of the bars close at 12 (which is awesome as I can go training the next day). Well I wandered into this bar restaurant place to warm up and get the palaver juices all nice and lucid! I spot chick sitting by her own... Over I go! BOOM disaster. Next one! Two chicks outside... BOOM they love me and invite me in to have drinks at their table with their flatmate. Rock and Roll !

So while in there they suggest playing this game called the "I have Never" game. Here are the rules...

1.) The game travels around the table clockwise in direction
2.) The nominated person makes a statement which may be true or false starting with the words "I have never.... ".
3.) Anyone who has actually done the previously suggested statement must drink a shot (this includes the person who suggested it if they have done it)

An example might be "I have never knocked one out in work" so anyone who has done that must do a shot... Here are some of the things the girls drank shots to

  • Penetrating oneself with ones toothbrush (All admitted to this one)
  • Penetrating oneself with ones hairbrush (All admitted to this)
  • Having anal sex until one bled (Two here)
  • Having sex with more than one person (Two of them did this)
  • Masturbating in work (Only one here)
There was fucking worse shit than that which isn't even safe for this blog and I was sitting there thinking to myself "Holy fuck! Chicks are depraved !! AWESOME!!!". You see, I now understand, they are fucking horned up out of their minds for the most part! Remember that everyone, it will serve you well. Like, of course, I've heard people like CJ yak on about this before but there is nothing like first hand information.

Those particular ladies invited me to a party they were having the next night but I got laid elsewhere that night and hence didn't go. So stay tuned fuckers! Write up to follow!

No comments: