Thursday, November 27, 2008

Ouch

So there is a girl working in the same company as me... Yeah yeah I know, I shouldn't try to pick up anyone that I work with.... Yes that is true, but this girl is probably the prettiest thing I have ever seen! She is like a little porcelain doll (with huge boobs) and she is awesome to talk with. Definitely girlfriend material! 

I flan angled a lunch "meeting" with her last week to discuss her role in the company, because I'm thinking of applying for a similar role... Total horseshit of course, I just wanted to get some time with her.

Now I thought I was fucking kick ass during our little lunch date. Looked like she was having a great time. She seemed quite into me, and like generally I am very good at telling. But today I have been pretty comprehensively blown off... WTF man!! I feel like going over there and explaining things to her!

"Listen retard I **ACTUALLY** like you this isn't just some random pick up... now cut the shit and lets fuck!"
 
You know even after a full year of getting blown out by chicks that shit still hurts sometimes. 

No comments: