Thursday, November 27, 2008

Red Ross

I don't know what to say about this guy... I know Ross through mal. Mal and Ross have been living together now for about a year.

He has a great job working for a hedge fund and makes about 4 times as much as the rest of us. He is a good looking guy and on an average night out you will see him leaning against that bar in a fitted shirt, bottle of champagne in hand, with a few swooning girls in close proximity. 

One of the most charasmatic people I've ever seen, he is hilarious and if I was going out with a group of people he would be the most important ingrediant for a great night. All this awesome comes with a drawback though.... Ross does NOT like to share attention and is prone to douche outs of his friends. His ability to dominate social situations by subtle put downs, charisma and humor is actually kinda scary. 

He is, as the Pick up community would say, a "Natural". He cannot approach girls and unless he is wasted he is pretty much useless... Get a few drinks into him though and he turns into a ninja! 

The following is an excerpt from an email he sent to mal a few weeks back after a night out... Should give you a good idea of his personality

"
Kinda built up now but anyway here's the short version - it really needs the actions to go with it.

Brought some Mexican bird home after ferns - spit of that black one from Nip Tuck, which is actually how I started talking to her - I got numerous people to verify it too through the night, so it's not me making it up.  Anyhoo - she came back "Just to eat her McD's"... so obviously we ended up in the scratcher with my head buried in her snack box.  Give it loads there, then a bit of hand action you know yourself.  Anyways, the big lad goes in (her lying down, me on top) and she starts telling me, as i'm working my magic, that she gets very very wet when she comes, like that it's embarassing, and that I may need to get a towel - so I'm like work away love, do your worst - but then I actually feel something building inside her, and build and build - so I take the big lad out as the pressure gets a bit much - and then she just explodes - I am not kidding when I say spray hit my chin - gushing and gushing all over the place - for at least ten seconds non stop - waterworks everywhere - with her on the bottom, she obviously gets the worst of it but I was not exactly bone dry.
 
So what do you do?
 
Well I laughed my ass off and got the big fella back in there for round two - thinking well at least that's all out of her now - I was wrong.  She went again - splashing all over the place.  My bed was completely ruined.  I am not joking when I say that the next day when I picked up the towel that she had put under here - was literally wringing wet.  Like it had just come out of the wash.
 
Loved it.
"
Ninja!




No comments: