Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Mulled Awesome

So myself and the Jakemeister threw a little Christmas party in chateau Connor on Saturday night. Nothing too crazy just had a few friends and one or two random girls around. Well I, being quite the host, made mulled wine for our esteemed guests... I am not lying when I say this was probably my greatest invention ever! 

The potion consisted of 

4 x bottles of Red wine (a nice little roija)
4 x oranges (sliced thickly)
200 grams of brown sugar
4 x Cinnamon sticks and 
1 x bottle of gin for that little je ne sais qua

People loved it and the more they drained the sweet nectar the more I topped it up.... with vodka. By the end of the night the stuff was fucking rocket fuel... We went to a club after the party.  As I drank most of the mulled rocket fuel I have very little recollection of these events. Jake and his Girlfriend found me unconscious and bollock naked on the bathroom floor at 4am with the shower running. His Girlfriend said after the woke me up I walked straight past them without even acknowledging their existence. Due to my little sleep on the cold bathroom tiles I have come down with tonsil-fucking-itis

It was worth it just to let those salient flavours dance their sweet dance upon my tongue. 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fucking hilarious, man!

More people should be reading these posts!

CJ

Connor said...

Thanks

Because I'm on antibiotics now I am probably going to have curtail my drinking for a week... and I have 2 free bars coming up today and tomorrow !! D'oh.

Anonymous said...

dude, that's so fucking funny.

it's amazing how much obnoxious shit you can do at work events and still get away with it. i've witnessed loads of it as well and it's always a great set of stories to tell