Tuesday, December 30, 2008

My **100%** fool proof plan of action for the new year....

Just as the Greek God Poseidon had three prongs upon his mighty trident so too shall I have a 3 pronged plan of attack for the year ahead. 2009 must be beaten into submission and here are the areas of my life that I shall focus on...

The first and main focus of the year will be on pick up and general self improvement. I have not gone completely crazy into the pick up scene, going out 4 nights a week and ditching all my friends and such but none the less at my current rate of improvement, I reckon, it will take me another 2 years or so to get to the point I want to there.

All the guys, I spent my precious time writing about on the blog, have girlfriends or are resisting going out now. Yes readers, I know !! The absolute insubordination of it all!! 

Mal is loved up with some nurse and will probably be hard to pin down to go out for the first few months of the year, until he succumbs to alcoholism again. Ross is going out with this gorgeous and really cool chick, although knowing Ross he will find some reason to get rid of her soon enough. Oh and Jakey Jake is stone broke so I may not have their support in the first few months of the year. However on a good note, Crazy Horse (who is crazy by the way) may be moving to London for 9 months in March. This would help wonderfully because he is horny to the point of dementia and is always up for going out trying to pick up chicks. I think I might throw up a story about this guy soon enough actually... 

My next point of focus is going to be on Jiu Jitsu. I really let that slip last year and I want to get back on the horse here again good and proper. Somewhere over the rainbow I want to run my own BJJ school so I am going to have to cop the fuck on and hit this at least 3 days a week from now on! Oh and there is some other motivation to this too because as much as I like being a fat bastard I kinda prefer being in shape.

And lastly I need to figure out a new career path... I am utterly wasted in a shitty office job. The one I have is very easy and it's great for free time and allowing me to do other things but I can't spend too much more time there or I'll end up institutionalized. I don't want to wake up and all of a sudden I'll be 50 years old sitting behind some shitty desk wondering where it all went wrong.

Judging by the comments on this blog it would appear that I have about 5 readers now, lol... so I'd like to take this opportunity to wish you all a Happy New Year! 



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got 3 words for all you non-NINJA blog readers......

wait for it.......

"FUCK YOU HIPPIES!!!"


Jagger

HumblePie said...

6 readers... haha

Found out about you from Cap Jack's blog and it's been an entertaining read.

Connor said...

lol! Fucking hippies do gooders !!


6 readers... lol awesome! Before long I will have 7 and then 8 and soon all the world will bow before the might of sex and the ninja!