Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Super !

Last Thursday I was out with my pal Crazy Horse (who, by the way, is crazy) and I executed an almost perfect Captain Jack pick up. Yes I know....thank you... thank you, please... stop it.... your embarrassing me!

There was four lovely ladies sitting at a table all by their lonesome. Being a chivalrous kind of fellow I rock on over to keep them company. So I start up with the usual palaver. After a few minutes of teasing and shit talking I am sitting down with them and in a little mini isolation with my preferred girl. About 10 minutes later I've got her on her own and am starting with the Sexual Frames and Dirty Talk... Of course she loves this because she is a girl, and girls, believe it or not.... like to get banged!! Amazing, right?

This was super on and she is cool so I stick with them until the bar closes... alas, logistics were against me and her pals dragged her off home. At this stage I had, however, already set up a date for the following Monday. 

Few texts in between to confirm and we can cut straight to Monday....

So I met her up at 7. She was still game.... awesome! Off we went to this cocktail place. I will be taking all Monday night dates there from now on. 2 for 1 drinks on a Monday and they do these ice cream cocktail things... yummy-fucking-licious and they'd blow the head off you unknownst to yourself. She was pretty much mauling me in there the whole time we were there and I figured it was time to get her home.  

So I got her back to the house after 3 cocktails. We were going to another bar but I had to "drop off my gym bag" at my place first... how convenient! When we got in Jakey (my housemate) was in his room studying for some exam or something. As soon as I got her into the bedroom, about 8:45, she went nuts! I was railing the shit out of her, pulling her hair and choking her and she was going bananas, screaming and shit. I put my hand over her mouth to shut her up but that made her worse! She was going mental... Delighted for Jakey, I hope that interrupted his study, should make up for the South African fiasco. 

By the way, she has massive boobs (which I also fucked) 34DD !! Oh yeah, she broke my c*ck too. She was sitting up on top of me going bezerk and in a haze of boobs and hair and SHE started choking ME !! It was awesome!! No wonder they like it so much. But then she went a little too mad and fucking busted up my penis a bit... I fucked her about 4 times over the night... Great body, think Kate Winslett from titanic with bigger boobs. 

And the best bit... So I fired on this song on itunes, "saeglopur" by sigur ros (now it transpires that itunes was actually on shuffle)... It was skipping around but I didn't really notice until I was doing her doggy and heard this monotone voice coming out of my speakers 

"Hi.... This is David Deangelo. Welcome to another session of interviews with dating gurus" 

LOL, I just left it play, she didn't notice. 

Awesome! 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha, splitting my sides!