Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Just a little update...

So in my last post I mentioned that all my friends were resisting going out now due to new girlfriends and new years resolutions etc... Oddly enough I took what they said at face value.

Well they all lasted a grand total of **THREE** glorious days before all getting ossified again. I returned to London and arrived into my apartment on Sunday afternoon. Needless to say I was shocked and horrified to find Jake comatosed in his bed. He had no recollection of events the previous night apart from the memory of being in a bar. 

Mal it transpires was kissing some chick in said bar (he thinks) and Ross made it back to a girls house but she wouldn't leave him in... All 3 were covered in cuts and bruises.

Looks like we will be picking up where we left off...

In other news, I will be starting my years adventuring on Thursday night (sober) and I will start day time approaching tomorrow

No comments: