Monday, January 19, 2009

To love others you must.....

Well I've come to the conclusion that Ross is bat shit crazy. So I mentioned before that he was seeing a really cool and stunningly hot girl with the last few months. Sounds good, right? WRONG !! Its a fucking travesty ! And the best bit, due to the fact that she is actually great, is listening to him invent stuff to complain about. Its brilliant ! For instance

Ross:  "Oh she's sooo old looking!" *she is 30 by the way*
Me:  "What are you talking about? She's gorgeous !"
Ross: "No, look in her eyes. They are withered"
Me:  "No they're not, she looks like she could pass for early 20s"
Ross: "Yeah but *IN* her eyes!"
Me: *thinking to myself* "LOL! Holy fuck he is mental!"

I have to say I almost respect that level of dementia. Mal was telling me that his ex-GF who he stayed with for years used to punch him in the face on a semi regular basis and with hold sex from him. Well he kept coming back for more there so I guess that's what he wants. I think we all have a little bit of self loathing or something, its just especially funny and evident in his case. Although not quite as evident as crazy horse, who I am convinced at this stage might actually pass as certifiably mad. You know I can't say anything really, the thought of an actual real relationship frightens the bejesus out of me. Yuck! All loved up like some fucking tree hugging hippie, no thanks !

I have a date tonight with a cute American girl. Wish me luck readers !

The one you know as Connor

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL Good Luck !

Anonymous said...

man, who are you hanging around with?????? your friends sound crazy