Thursday, January 22, 2009

Getting better and setting goals

Well I was listening to CJs teleconference thingy there the other day and holy fuck that guy is a great help with this game malarkey. There is definitely nobody whose ideas have helped me more both in the actual strategies of meeting and dating girls and strategies of how to get better at it.

I'd been wondering lately why my results are not matching my skill level. Because I think I am pretty fucking awesome to be perfectly honest!  And now, ladies and rogues, on the 22nd of January 2009 I think I have the answer....

When I started out my goal every night was to approach a certain number of women and if I did that I was happy. Then after that I ran around and I forced myself to run a second routine after the opener a certain number of times. I remember I felt like such a fucking retard doing that but hey after a while I got comfortable with it and then things started to go further. When I could stay in set pretty much as long as I wanted and stopped using routines I started having more fun with it... just going out and enjoying myself! Then I started getting laid... so I thought that going out and just having fun with it was the way to go. But lately I've noticed that without a set goal in mind when I go out I am brutally inconsistent! But think about it if I don't have goals on a night out, how can I measure my game and make improvements? 

Its time to start getting down to work again my hard rocking amigos. From this point on my target is to attempt to get a date/ timebridge from 2 girls a night on a week day and 3 a night on a weekend! 

I can only assume this will lead to more sex than any one man can handle! Let the good times roll!

No comments: