Thursday, January 15, 2009

January...

**Warning: If you are one of these positive energy, happy thoughts hippies.... Stop reading here. This will likely be a bitchfest ! **

I am very annoyed right now and here are the things that are annoying me.

1.) My stupid fucking job. I just can't take the nerdification going on in here any more. I have ZERO interest in this horseshit. Working is a mugs game... Unfortunately as I have no better ideas, I am one of those mugs right now!

At the very moment I write this there is a herd of nerds behind me all huddled up in a circle like wilderbeast who sense danger. They are all cackling and guffawing and coming in their pantaloons over some fucking technical nonsense. Their little shrills are piercing my heart like red hot needles... 

Must find new line of work! 

2.) Well it's January and January sucks

3.) The fact that I have to expend energy to get girls! Seriously, what the fuck is that about? 

4.) Well actually that's it, everything else is going good when I think about it... I am training hard, drinking less, eating less, playing lots of guitar, losing lots of weight... 14 pounds since December 22nd, another 8 and I'll be at optimal weight. My game is good, although I should be getting more results I feel... 

Now I know what some of you are thinking...

"Oh Connor doesn't hate his job or January, his is just annoyed with himself and the fact that he is finding himself creeping into bad moods a lot lately"

Well Dr Freud, aren't you very clever! Now fuck off and don't read my blog anymore !! 

No comments: