Sunday, March 15, 2009

Back in the day

Sitting at my computer with the most severe hangover in quite some time... I am coming out in cold sweats and my head is fucking POUNDING. The sweet sweet sounds of the Scorpians is now the only thing that is providing me with any relief here. I'd write about last night but I have no idea what happened. The only things I know for sure is that I smashed my iPhone and I have a very strange feeling of guilt.

Well I was going through old files on my tomhooter here and I found my old "Game" diary which would be almost exactly a year old now. Reading back on some of this shit, its pretty funny. I don't keep one of these anymore but I am thinking I should really. 

Here are a couple of entries from late Feb 2008... Back then I was happy to open a set of people and have them hook (basically not weird them out and have them want to talk with me more). 


================== Fri =======================
# Sets: Like 9 or 10

This was funny enough actually. I tried to do like as many two sets as possible. Here is the one that sticks out. 

Ok so I waltz over to this 2 set and start up. I attempt to merge them back with the group I was hanging out with when all of a sudden it turned into a 4 set. So no bother I went to work on the other two and brought them all over to my friends. Now here i pawned off the original 2 on my friends and start qualifying the second 2 girls

Basically I qualified them both, but using opposite girl to tell me cool things about the other... Each girl is wrapped around either side of me at this stage and they are both all over me. I'm parading them around the club role playing and shit. I tell them I am going to marry the two of them and we will all love each other etc... Now I couldn't really figure out which one I wanted to be with more and although they were both in state I really would have needed slow it down and SOI them properly. But something else kinda creeped into my mind so I kiss one of them... then I kiss the other one... then I get them to kiss each other and then we do a three way make out.... LOL Never did that before, it was awesome!!!

When I started paying attention to one more than the other one of them got fucking jealous or something and dragged the other away... I actually number closed one of the original girls from the set then and was into comfort with her when one of the 3way make out girls comes over and drags her away... then they all left, balls!

- By the way subsequent photo graphical evidence showed that these girls were all fucking hideous!


================== Sat =======================
# Sets: Probably over 30

Being that it was my birthday during the week myself and my flat mate decided to celebrate by getting absolutely OBLITERATED!! We drank a bottle of Jim Beam and then a bottle of scotch and worked ourselves into a frenzy by listening to Micheal fucking Bolton and bonnie Tyler and  then watching old skool.

I went out like an unstoppable cyclone of raw machismo. I was completely demented and must have done around about 40 sets or so, however I havn't the faintest idea what happened so it didn't serve me much use...

I was informed by one of the lads that I was going around licking girls faces and randomly smacking them on the ass, lol. Its been alleged that I used the opportunity to work on my polemics and got myself into one or two heated debates with random dudes. There was one guy whose girlfriend threw a drink on me, LOL!! I supposedly just started laughing at her... Clearly in my mind I was operating with complete and utter impunity.

Today I had the worst hangover of my life, the agony I felt this morning was incredible. Right now i have a pain in my fucking eyeball. I'm going to bed, I swear I can still taste the the Jim Beam.

=====================================

As you can see from that second story I am developing very well as a person and not making the same mistakes more than a couple of hundred times or so... ha

In other news I am going to the doctor tomorrow to see that the craic is with me auld knee. Starting to feel a bit better so hopefully its nothing too serious. Should be back in action with new stories for everyone come Thursday!

1 comment:

CarloSandros said...

dude happy bday man! my bday was on 2nd of march!

sounds fkin awesome keep kickin ass!