Friday, March 6, 2009

Crazy Horse gets violated


This is the email conversation I had with Crazy Horse earlier today....

CH: I don't think I can hang with MC anymore  *MC, by the way, is the bisexual Fuck Buddy of Crazy Horse* .  We are bad together.

Connor: Why so?

CH:  Well first, what we do to each other isn't normal and her level of deviance is starting to exceed mine and second, she has broken up with her gf/bf and is starting to think she wants to settle down. The last one is a major red flag since it is not an option for me. LOL

Connor:  LMAO... deviance worse than yours?? I find this intriguing... do tell.

CH:  It left me with a bit of shame. LOL. I can't put it in the work email. You'll have to wait until I can email you from home.

Connor: I certainly hope nothing entered thine sacrad cavity of holiness?

CH:  LOL. I knew that is what you would think but, thankfully, no. Trust me she has mentioned it before but I told her that I would seriously kill her if she tried. 

Connor:  You sir sit on a throne of lies!! I can smell the dishonesty from here... You have been sodomised. Either PDP will grant you god like powers or cast you into his bottomless belly for this.

CH:  LMAO!!! Upon my very soul I was not!!! May PDP strike me down. Which he likely will regardless but you get the idea.

All I can say right now is that it was more along the lines of what Mark would enjoy  *Mark, a friend of CH, likes to be beaten and tied up during sex. This came to light one night when a stripper began to spank him and he began moaning in pleasure to the shock, delight and amazement of everyone else there. He especially enjoyed it when she caught some ball with her lashings*. I prefer to be the one in control and with all the power, I do not like being helpless. It actually pissed me off quite a bit honestly. The only benefit is when I was set free I was like a wild beast.

Connor: ROTFLMAO !!!!! I don't care this has to go on the blog

*By the way, I think he has been mentally scared by this.... Yet more emails later in the day*

CH: While I accepted her request I was laughing the whole time thinking about telling you. LOL

I am going to write this up because it is funny.  Mostly it was verbal abuse and leaving me in the fcking room while she did other things in the apartment. 

Connor: HAHAHA! That is fucking awesome!!

CHThe worst thing about it, and she probably knew it, is that I am an extreme extrovert.  I hate being left alone and/or ignored.  I was going absolutely crazy.  But she had been learning this Japanese rope stuff apparently and there was absolutely nothing I could do about it.  I would have preferred to be beaten.

<- Japanese fucking rope work and mental abuse... Only fucking Crazy Horse could get himself into that situation. 


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

now that sounds more like crazy horse