Tuesday, March 3, 2009

SHYTE !!

OK on a good note I had sex with that Dutch  girl last night. On a bad note I fucked her sans condom. FUCK! Completely her fault I swear... Too many details to go into here to explain but fuck I hate that shit... Ruins perfectly good sex. Now I am awash with images of little Dutch Irish brat floating around looking for money off me and shit. At least it would be good good looking... FUCK. On a good note she is very very hot. Damn it anyway... Disgusted

On another good note here Crazy Horse, father of insanity, has written a couple of articles about his times he went to Brazil. These are jam packed with lunacy.. I'll post them up during the week. 


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL bud you seem really upset about it now but you obviously weren't that upset at the time. It's cool though dude, if you come away clean from it just think of it as strike one and try not to miss next time.

Connor said...

Yeah dude live and learn I guess.

I am totally disgusted with myself over this one though...