Monday, March 2, 2009

What a Write off!

I was expecting a big weekend there of practicing the old wrap and ironing out some more sticking points. At the moment I am working on enforcing the sexual frame by accusing the girl of being a sex freak, seeding a same night pull and something else which I can't actually remember right now. 

So instead of doing that... here is what happened

Friday: 
Went out straight after work with some of the work crowd. My friend Deirdre was leaving so went for drinks. Ended up in a weird club type place that 90% dudes and music was too loud for me to be effective. Made some valiant attempts, alas this night was a write off. 

Saturday: 
As I was Eager to actually talk to girls and practice game on Saturday the whole lot of us went to the pub to watch Ireland play England in Rugby at 3pm. Ross was back on the beer again. I have no idea how I fooled myself into thinking this was a good idea because by 8pm the whole lot of us were completely obliterated drunk! I remember nothing past 9pm. 

Jake got woken up by the staff in McDonald's at around 11:30pm as he was unconscious, face down in a Big Mac. He was thus removed from the establishment and decided to make his way home.

Ross has zero recollection of events and woke up yesterday morning with a massive cut on his face. He was last seen by Mal singing "Swing Low Sweet Chariot" in a mocking tone towards all the English people there (being that we actually live in England, there was quite a number of them). 

Although I remember next to fucking NOTHING it appears that my old pal drunken Connor was indeed practicing his game. I had 3 missed calls and a number of texts from a girl called Michelle at 2am. No idea who she is? Also I do remember talking to another girl in a bar previously... She was telling me her BF wanted an open relationship or something. Bear in mind I'm probably drooling all over myself at this stage. I told her I was going to fuck the living bejeezus out of her if she didn't stop talking to me, she seemed to like this. She gave me a little kiss, asked me to take her with me to a comedy show I was supposedly going to today and then left, making the "call me" hand gesture. The only thing I remember from the next bar is two girls not liking me and Ross (seriously whats that about?.... who doesn't like obnoxious drunken Irishmen?) and me telling them they were a pack of cunts (you see thats how you turn around a bad interation guys). Amazingly they didn't like this either. Some people eh? 

Mal who was with his Girlfriend, and therefore semi-sober, left out of sheer embarrassment at 11:30. He said that we were all singing Irish Rugby songs at all the English fans (we had won the game by 1 point) and the manager of the establishment had to have a word with Ross on more than one occasion. 

Sunday: 
This was actually cool once the headache died down. On Friday at lunch I got the number of a really cute Dutch girl and we went out to watch some friends of mine perform some stand up. We went for a drink after and then back to Chateau Connor to "watch a movie". No sex, D'oh. Really liked her though and will definitely see her again. 


Apart from hanging out with that girl on Sunday this has to be the biggest write off of a weekend ever. Nothing achieved apart from spending lots of money and pounding my liver. 

No comments: