Thursday, March 12, 2009

D'OH

OK well I did almost none of the things I said I was going to do on that list, lol. But in fairness to me my fucking knee is completely shot from BJJ

... Queue massive moan

So I did it Monday last week. It all got swollen up and shit but I just thought it would be fine in a few days. I kept going training even when it wasn't good. I didn't fight or anything, just did the techniques. I was also doing a little day approaching. Not much.... but a little. Well guess what, its not fucking better and now I am depressed. I am taking the next 2 days to do nothing. Going to see the doctor now on Monday too. Hopefully I will be ok by then anyway. 

Today I am going to leave work early, go home, make myself some soup and feel sorry for myself. Should be good. 

Did I mention I am in a depressed mood?

Oh and in other news I have booked flights out to see Crazy Horse for 5 days at the start of May. Hoping to convince Mal to come along too. 

No comments: