Monday, March 30, 2009

Uh oh!

Hey Fuckbags!

I know I know... I haven't been posting much as of late. But hang in there boys and girls... I'll be back soon! Been super busy with Jiu Jitsu, comedy and a very dodgy internet money making scheme for the last few weeks. 

In fact I'm making my stand up comedy debut tomorrow night and I've been working on material for that in my spare time lately. On the plus side though I am pretty sure I am now the most hilarious man EVER!! But on the negative side my wrap is gone to fuck. I think its because my stand up style is very much different to the cocky playful attitude that works well with girls. 

Although in saying that I do have a date (well supposedly cos she flaked on my Sunday) with the tallest girl in the world! This big fucking tall blonde thing, which is pretty funny as I am only 5'8". Can't wait to figure out how this is going to work!

Anyhoo the point of this is that I am fucking nervous about this comedy tomorrow! And like, I wasn't expecting to be nervous until tomorrow evening. Fucking fiddlesticks on it anyway. I don't like being nervous!

It's like you know when you were younger and you were really crazy about some girl but you don't know if she likes you. Like you'd text her and in the time until she replies you feel fucking sick with nervousness. Well I feel like that right now...

I'll post Wednesday to say how it goes.

Peace out muachahos! 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dude make sure that for the majority of the date your eyes are level or above hers. This may involve sitting her down on a bar stool while you stand, for example. There's actually a favorable neurological change in the way that the woman interprets visual stimuli that come from above her eye level.

Mal said...

best of luck with it dude....if they dont laugh my PDP strike them down

Connor said...

Fuck me, really?

Will do!