Friday, March 6, 2009

Crazy Horse gets violated... A first person account

If you haven't read the first part of this STOP NOW and go HERE first. This is Crazy Horse's side of the story... I can't stop laughing!

====================

Ok so here is what happened.  The evening starts off nice, dinner and our usual conversation of sexually laced banter full of innuendos and dares like taking her panties off at the table and passing them to me to hold onto. She tells me that she has recently broken up with everyone and is looking to get control on her life, perhaps settle down.  I’m thinking we got a good thing going. Why ruin it? As a male I ignore these threats to focus on the goal at hand. We can deal with this later (or not).

She wants to tie me up. Not something I’m into but I acquiesce thinking she will just ride me, etc. but no. She gets me naked and in this Japanese rope bondage set up, new trick, and I am wracked with pain.  You can’t move to a position that isn’t unbearable. What happens next?  She leaves the room to watch TV, clean the apartment and pay her bills. WTF!?!  Occasionally, she drops in to check in on me and by “check in” I mean verbally abuse me – telling me I am a worthless, pitiful, disgust her, etc.  Occasionally, I get a slap across the face but that apparently wasn’t the point of this. I am not sure what was.  I would have preferred to be beaten. Personally, I am not into that type stuff but this mental torture was horrible.

I kid you not, by this point I am frothing at the mouth with rage when she decides to finally let me out.  I become a wild animal then ravaging her as I have never ravaged anyone in my life – think about a fat kid diving into chocolate cake at a fat camp.  Twice.

This girl wants to settle down and I am honestly afraid as to what that means.  I finally found someone more deviant than me and I am not sure I like.  I haven’t closed the door on it but for the first time I am just not sure. LOL

No comments: