Friday, February 6, 2009

Inside the mind of Crazy Horse

I got an email from Crazy Horse earlier this morning. 

I met a former boss earlier this morning to catch up. He told me about the guy who used to be the head of our IT department when I was with xxxxxx.  He cracked up about my response.

 "John has been through quite a rough patch but seems to be doing well now that he has the new company set up."

"Really, what happened?"

"First, his dog passed away. Then the old company went under. He got hired by JP Morgan but got laid off. His wife of X number of years came out to him that she was gay and leaving him for another woman."

"Wow, that sux about the dog."

LOL I am sure he was 100% serious about the dog comment. Friday again, fucking hell! Where's time going to at all?

Have a good weekend !


No comments: