Saturday, February 7, 2009

I hear you're a racist now Father!



Myself and Mal hit the town last night after a couple of banter boosters (1 part vodka, 1 part soda water) and a few games of fight night on the PS3 down in his place. Ross was there too with his GF, who by the way is amazing. 

Well the two of us were hanging out in one of the bars when this semi cute Asian chick (I would definitely bang her but I wouldn't be running around showing her off or anything) and her pal walk over and start pointing at me.

Asian Girl: "That's the guy"
Friend of Asian Girl: "No he was taller"
Asian Girl: "No that was his friend!"

I'm like, hold on what the fuck is going on here? The Asian girl is trying to tell me she met me a a while back in a club... I have no recollection of this meeting. She says it was two weeks ago. I cast my mind back.... Nothing.... Oh actually I was out that night, documented here.

OK so that would explain why I don't remember talking to her... but I'm still not convinced.  She said I was with another Irish guy and we were hammered... Fine, I'll give her that one but I'm still not sold because I'm sure there was a good few people matching that description around. Then she says

"You kept feeling me up and then telling me to stop trying to sleep with you. Then you told me you hate Asians but that I'm a sweetheart"

Me and Mal immediately burst out laughing... I would be surprised if there is anyone else in London daft enough to say something like that. She said she thought it was hilarious. Then I'm like 

"Look I don't hate Asians... just the Chinese... and the Koreans actually.... and the Japanese for that matter"  

"What about the Vietnamese?"

"Oh yeah those too!"

She is laughing her head off and telling me that she remembered my cute smile too. I get her number, kiss her, dry hump her and leave.

On a side note I talked to 4 groups of girls, got 4 numbers, all coming on a date with me on Monday. I would think two of them may actually sleep with me and Mal beat me twice on fight night even though I was killing him in one of the fights and the stupid ref stopped it... I was fucking FINE ref !!! Not a bad night all in all. 

PS The second part of that Fr. Ted episode is here if you're interested

PPS I'm not a racist, I just hate the Dutch !

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i was kicking the crap out of you...you were lucky the ref left it go that long after the beating i gave you early on

Erika Awakening, TAPsmarter.com said...

Things that make you go Hmmmmmmmmm....

Connor said...

LOL, The ref was paid off... FIX FIX FIX !

Connor said...

Erika,

Thanks I think

:)