Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update to the Office Party Story

I met one of the guys from work today, who I hadn't seen since the last office party. This is how the conversation went

Connor: "Hey dude! I haven't seen you since that office party at the start of December"

Barry: "haha, I'm surprised you remember!"

Connor: "Yeah I was pretty hammered alright"

Barry: " Pretty hammered? Jesus when I was talking to you we were right beside all the senior management team. You knocked back one of your drinks and then just threw the glass on the floor. When it didn't break you stamped on it and smashed it. The VPs were all staring over at you in shock and you just stared back at them and threw your arms up in the air screaming  'Are you not entertained? ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED !?!' like Maximus from Gladiator.

The next time I saw you you were trying to breakdance in the middle of the dance floor with one of the girls from HR."

I honestly don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed. At least one good thing about this global recession is that we probably won't be having any more of those this year.

No comments: